5th - 11th October 2014, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
The 24th International Union of Forest Research Organisations (IURFO) World Congress took place from the 5th - 11th October, 2014, in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. The Congress met under the theme 'Sustaining Forests, Sustaining People: The Role of Research' with the following focus areas:
- Forests for People
- Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Forests and Climate Change
- Forest and Water Interactions
- Forest Biomass and Bioenergy
- Forest and Forest Products for a Greener Future
- Forest Health in a Changing World.
See IUFRO 2014 World Congress for more information.